Family meetings require thoughtful planning in advance. While family togetherness is beneficial, a productive family meeting will have defined goals and objectives.
- Why All the Fighting Over Money?
- Are first things first in your estate plan?
- The Problem with Staging Distributions or Withdrawal Rights
- A Bowl of Red Soup and Rejection
- Reflections on the “Estate Planning” Industry
- Are Happy Families All Alike?
- I’m 75. Now What?
- Trading Expertise for Trust
- It Doesn’t Always Work Out